Available position: Analyst
Aarhus, Denmark | Full time
Green Ducklings is currently looking for an Analyst to become part of an ambitious and agile consulting team specialized in management consulting in offshore wind power. We seek talented candidates with a keen interest in renewable energy and an ambition to help companies improve the odds for success in offshore wind power. Green Ducklings focus on the following value for the clients:
- Supply Chain Development
- Strategy Development
- Accelerated Market Entry
- Increased Company Value
How to apply
We’ll be screening candidates on an ongoing basis, so send us your CV as soon as possible (email to indal(at)greenducklings.com). Since we’d rather see your application fly in than take up your time, an application letter is optional. But we would love to know why you think this role with us would be a perfect match for you! If you have any questions about the position, please contact our COO Inger Dahl Leschly (+45 4094 1596).
You will become part of a newly established and highly collaborative team with a vast offshore wind power knowledge base and work experience from the offshore wind industry. Our clients are typically companies that are in the process of exploring new strategic opportunities in the offshore wind industry and we work closely together to deliver a strong foundation for their decision-making in this process. You will be given the opportunity to develop analytical competences in offshore wind energy. Your day-to-day work will mainly be a mix of the following:
- Perform research and deliver the analytical foundation on client projects
- Investigate and analyze new offshore market trends and technologies
- Apply Green Duckling’s analytical seven step assessment framework on client assignments
- Implementation of new analytical solutions and support the implementation in close collaboration with your colleagues
- Continuous competence and knowledge development to ensure your personal development and a subject matter expert in offshore wind power.
You place high value in gaining expertise and competency in your field of work and always have an eye on the detail. You are structured in your working style and understands how to collaborate and be part of a team with different roles and profiles.
- A master’s degree (either in engineering/business admin./finance/consulting)
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office products (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Ability to select and use appropriate tools for the job and perform research as required to supplement and support methodologies in delivering solutions to clients
- Capable of structuring presentations in English (Danish language is an advantage, but not a requirement)
The ideal candidate personal competences:
- You have an analytical and systematic working style
- Like to immerse yourself in research of specific subjects and complex challenges
- Like working in a small team
- Have commercial understanding and business acumen
- Experience from offshore wind power is an advantage but not a requirement
What we offer
For the right candidate this is a unique chance to join a strong team and be part of the exciting journey of developing a company that is still young but hold enormous potential to grow in Denmark and abroad. You will be able to put your own mark on the development of a great company where it is both challenging, fun, and inspiring to come to work.