Available position: Consultant
Aarhus, Denmark | Full time
Green Ducklings is currently looking for a Consultant to become part of an ambitious and agile consulting team specialized in management consulting in offshore wind power. We seek talented candidates with experience in wind technology and supply chain and an ambition to become the preferred advisory consultant for senior executive decision-makers in offshore wind power.
Green Ducklings provides clients worldwide with high level strategy consultancy support to improve the odds for success in offshore wind power. Focusing on the following value for the clients:
- Supply Chain Development
- Strategy Development
- Accelerated Market Entry
- Increased Company Value
How to apply
We’ll be screening candidates on an ongoing basis, so send us your CV as soon as possible (email to indal(at)greenducklings.com). Since we’d rather see your application fly in than take up your time, an application letter is optional. But we would love to know why you think this role with us would be a perfect match for you! If you have any questions about the position, please contact our COO Inger Dahl Leschly (+45 4094 1596).
As a consultant you will become a key member of a highly collaborative team of consultants each of us with in-depth knowledge and hands-on work experience from the offshore wind power industry. Our clients are typically companies that are in the process of evaluating new strategic opportunities in the offshore wind power industry and you will work closely together with your colleagues to deliver a strong foundation for their decision-making in this process. Based on your own area of expertise you will be given the opportunity and independency to take the lead on assignments managing every step from early client engagement, scoping/project planning, preparation of analytical value-adding input as well as facilitation of client communication and deliveries. Your day-to-day work will mainly be a mix of the following:
- Scoping and project planning of new client assignments
- Perform asset and market entry assessments for clients
- Develop and evaluate strategy scenarios for clients
- Investigate and analyze new offshore wind power markets and technologies
- Participate in and facilitate client workshops
- Apply Green Duckling’s analytical seven step assessment framework on client assignments
- Play a key role in the design and implementation of new analytical solutions and support the implementation in close collaboration with your colleagues
- Continuous competence and knowledge development to ensure your personal development as a consultant and a subject matter expert in offshore wind power
You are outgoing, a team player, empathic and fond of working with and around ambitious people. In addition, you also work independently and feel comfortable under changing conditions.
- A master’s degree (either in engineering or business admin/finance/consulting/International Business or similar)
- Work experience within Wind Technology/Engineering/Supply Chain (offshore wind power an advantage)
- A proven track record of solving complex problems in a dynamic team and strong analytical skills
- Capable of structuring presentations in English (Danish language is an advantage, but not a requirement)
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office products (especially Power Point and Excel) to accomplish daily business activities and facilitate communication
- Ability to select and use appropriate tools for the job and perform research as required to supplement and support methodologies in delivering solutions to clients
The ideal candidate personal competences:
- Strong networker and high social skills, collaborative work style, and strong interpersonal and team skills
- Thrives in a dynamic world of complexity and change and enjoys a steep personal and team learning curve
- Comfort with working against deadlines
- High integrity standards and focus on the clients and company’s interest in mind
What we offer
For the right candidate this is a unique chance to join a strong team and be part of the exciting journey of developing a company that is still young but hold enormous potential to grow in Denmark and abroad. This means you will quickly get direct responsibility and ownership as well as opportunity to take lead both on client assignments as well as in team and strategy development. You will be able to put your own mark on the development of a great company where it is both challenging, fun, and inspiring to come to work.