Green Ducklings continues to grow in support of our vision for a greener tomorrow. We are therefore very excited to welcome Torgeir Ramstad to the team at Green Ducklings as Executive Advisor.
Torgeir brings experience from several executive positions within oil & gas marine construction, before he shifted his full attention to EPCI contracting and heavy lift vessels in offshore wind back in 2012. During the last ten years, Torgeir has held several top executive positions at Fred. Olsen, OHT ASA and latest at Seaway7 ASA. With his long experience and deep understanding of EPCI, marine operations and corporate leadership, Torgeir will strengthen Green Ducklings client offerings, supporting our clients with developing offshore wind strategies and contracting models.
Some of Torgeir’s key contributions from previous engagements are:
– Managing Director of Fred. Olsen Windcarrier during the first project assignments for their two newbuilds in 2013
– CEO of Offshore Heavy Transport, subsequently renamed to OHT ASA following the IPO in Oslo in 2020
– Development, building and securing of major contracts for innovative newbuilds within foundations (Seaway Alfa Lift) and turbines (Seaway Ventus)
– Strategic process that led to the merger with Subsea7’s renewable business in 2021, to become Seaway7
– EVP at Seaway7 with responsibility for fleet and installation delivery covering foundations, cables and turbines
At Green Ducklings, Torgeir will be dedicated to executive engagements with particular focus on offshore wind strategies, contracting models and supply chain constraints.
The mission remains unchanged; to help improve the odds for success in offshore wind. As part of the expansion mandate granted to us under ownership of Integrated Wind Solutions ASA, we are constantly on the outlook for offshore wind talents to help support our clients with their offshore wind strategies and Black2Green transformations.
A sincere welcome to the team, Torgeir!